|1. How do I register? Go online to www.reformchicagopilates.com and click on 'Register Now' then simply fill in your details and click 'Submit.'
2. How do I use my account once I am registered? Once you have registered on our site you will receive a confirmation email and one free credit will be placed into your account. You will then be able to manage your personal account by buying credits and booking classes. The website is very user friendly so click on the links and take a browse to familiarize yourself. If you have any problems feel free email us at email@example.com.
3. What is a credit and how do they work? Each class costs one credit. When booking your classes, credits equal to the number of classes that you have booked are deducted from your account.
4. How do I purchase credits? You can purchase credits online by logging into your account and clicking on 'Buy Credits.' You can also pay by card at the studio. Your credits are valid for 6 months.
5. Do you give refunds? We have a no-refund policy.
6. Can I book classes online? Yes, you need to Log In by entering your email address and your password. Then simply click on 'Class Schedules' and scroll through until you see the date and time that you want to book, then click on a space and confirm.
7. I've never done Reformer Pilates before, what can I expect to gain from the classes? Reformer Pilates is a great way to develop core strength, develop muscle endurance and improve posture and flexibility. If you are a beginner, please try to attend a beginner session first to familiarize yourself with the workout.
8. How many classes should I aim to do a week to really see results? This will depend on each individual and what you are looking to achieve. Many factors come into play so feel free to ask any of our trainers to discuss you personal goals. An average of 3 classes a week should do the trick though.
9. What happens if I want to cancel a class? As long as you give us no less then 12hrs notice for the first class of the day and 4 hrs for the remaining classes then you will not lose a credit, otherwise the relevant amount of credits will be deducted as per usual from your account. To cancel your class - Log In then click on the Account tab and go to Booked Classes. Once you find the class click on Cancel.
10. How far in advance can I book? You can book a month in advance for all classes.
11. Would Reformer Pilates be suitable if I have an injury or am recovering from one? If you have an injury or have had one in the past, it is best to talk with your doctor first to check if it is suitable for you to take our classes.
12. Can I do Reformer Pilates if I am pregnant? It is best to seek a doctor's advice first before taking part in any physical activity. If you are not able to lie on your back or stomach, please do not attend.We also require a doctor's note if you are pregnant.
13. I'm fit and would like to know what Reformer Pilates can do to enhance this? Our reformer pilates classes are designed to give you a full body workout. Our classes help you develop your core strength, tone muscles, change shape, burn fat, define your body, improve posture and increase flexibility.
14. What facilities do you have available at the studio? There is a storage space at the front of the studio, one changing room, and a bathroom that you can use at your leisure.
15. Can I book private lessons? We do not currently offer private lessons at this time.